It was just me and her standing on a grassy knoll, looking out at a vast field that stretched from the east to the west as far as the eye could see.
"I'm too tired to stand," I said, and I plopped onto the soft grass. I looked at her and there she was, closing her eyes and enjoying the gentle breeze on her face. She smiled to herself. Her smile always was amazing. And her black hair and white silk dress flowed like a river in the wind. She looked like she was listening to the sound of a symphony. And she was humming along to that tune she was listening to.
"I'm listening to all that the wind is speaking. This wind... is you." Her eyes still closed.
"Me?" But what else could I say? After all, she is the Spirit.
She didn't answer me, but she opened her eyes for a brief second to see if she caught my attention. I gave her the satisfaction of it. (:
Closing her eyes again, she whispered under her breath, "what are you trying to say? What are you trying to say?" And she said that over and over again, like in some sort of trance.
My mind was confused. Honestly, I closed my eyes to think, because I wasn't experiencing what she was experiencing. Why did I have to listen to the wind to hear what I am saying? Maybe it's got to do with the whole soul and spirit detachment thing. The more I thought, the more I lost track of time. And in the world of my thoughts suddenly a voice spoke, so calming that it shook my being.
"I'm listening."
Immediately I opened my eyes and I saw her words shoot out of her mouth like colors into the wind. There were streaks of orange and blue and green and red. They spun into the air and suddenly the wind was no longer the air. The wind became filled with so many different colors. They were so real you could smell them, and each color had a different smell. They were flowing in and out of one another. Some colors brought love, some colors brought peace and even some brought joy. There were even threads of black, and you could taste their bitterness on your tongue as the wind swept passed you. The colors looked like they were forming pictures after pictures, yet you couldn't exactly tell whether they were moving in accordance or at random.
I turned to look at her. She didn't move, but it was difficult to tell where exactly she was because out of every corner of her person there were colors flowing out of her. Some colors were so dark it felt like your eyes were sucked into looking at them, while others were so bright it was hard to believe you could still gaze at them. Whirlwinds of grey moved around her feet.
She started to walk towards me. As she got closer, the colors moved faster and the wind howled louder. She walked until she was right next to me. Then she sat down, and suddenly, everything stopped. There were no more colors, no more sounds, no more smells. Just the wind blowing.
She sat so close her shoulder was touching mine. There was so much pleasure in her heart that I could feel it.
She raised her finger and pointed towards the horizon, where the sun was.
"Do you see that?" she asked me.
"See what?" I replied. I honestly did not see anything. I only saw a large grass plain that I'm sure, it didn't require a question to point out.
"That." The moment she said the word, instead of a field, I saw a lush forest with many trees and birds and creatures. But just as suddenly as it came about, it disappeared within a split second, and it was back to the field again.
"There are many seeds in your heart that you don't know about. Birthing is always the most painful. Breaking out of the shell is exhausting. But you no longer need the nutrients in the seed. You need sunlight. Bask in it. It's time to grow into all things. In order to become all that He is, He must first be all things for you."
Birthing is always the most painful. She just smiled at me with the most beautiful smile. Her smile is always amazing.
TGFI, Volume 567: more AI-heavy than normal
4 days ago
wow, this is beautiful! could feel the presence of the Spirit really strongly in the words. I really like what She said at the end, esp. "In order to become all that He is, He must first be all things for you." :)
ReplyDeleteShe's always cool. Very amazing, very smart.
ReplyDeleteAmazing!!! I am astonished and speechless in the most wonderful way :)
ReplyDelete