Tuesday, November 3, 2009

He will remain faithful

Trusting God has been difficult recently. There is so much of myself, my life, that I want to control. Sometimes it's easier to rely on my gifting than to rely on God. I can feel my mindsets being broken so that before Him, I only have Him. Things are not going to be done the same way it was before, and God is not going to move the same way He did before. There is such expectancy of something we don't know. But we do know Him. I know Him. Sometimes it's so much easier to rely on what my circumstances tell me rather than what God tells me. There is strength from within because He lives within, and He is pulling me inward. Right now there's a digging going on in my heart because the Holy Spirit is leading me to deeper waters - the streams that flow below, that have never been touched before, never been drank from before and never burst forth before. He's moving me from a place where I trust Him only when I need to, to a place where I'm riding on Him all the time. He knows the speed to move at. He's the lion I ride on. He knows when to to take a drink. He knows where the green pastures are. Inward is where the voice come from. It's where the Holy Spirit whispers the things of the Father's heart.

The eagles are circling the skies. "Be patient. I will give you all the land that you see."

No comments:

Post a Comment