Tuesday, November 3, 2009

issues, issues, issues

So many issues have been surfacing recently.. Haha i'm so weak! and I feel a little broken. I don't feel perfect. I feel like I have so much insecurities. But when I come to this place where I don't feel like much, I know that here I really discover the depth of His love and His faith for me. He believes in me. And I am His work.

It's really so simple some times. He didn't die for champions. He died for me. I was nothing. I had nothing to offer. I was going nowhere. Man He believed in me then, and He believes in me now. I am so expectant about the strength He is going to display through me, the awesomeness of His glory that will be revealed in us who have nothing besides Him. I am waiting to see the work that He is doing in me, and the seed that He has planted in me from the beginning. I am waiting to see why He calls me the fulfillment of His dreams, the stroke of His genius, the wondrous work of His hands. He gave me life I never knew was there. In Christ I can be everything He made me to be.

I like that I can be insecure, paranoid, stupid, angry, cocky, and He can be walking beside me, enjoying me. I like that I'm not entertaining to Him because I'm prophetic, or I'm righteous, or I have a spirit of repentance in me, but because I am me. Then instead of likening myself to who I think I am or who people think I am, I entrust my whole being and likeness unto Him whose form I take. I'm made like my Father. We're one, and will only become more in oneness. I'm not worried about who I am because His word defines who I am. His word is rolling and flowing inside me accomplishing the work He began with His word, which is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment