I treated the family (the extended one) to KFC for dinner yesterday since I got my first pay! KFC was a good break from 3 hours or so of Street Fighter 4. We ordered 32 pieces of chicken: 22 crispy and 10 original. Normally my dad is very picky about the pieces because he only eats chicken thighs and chicken drumsticks, and never touches the ribs or the breast meat or the wings. So when I put down the phone after ordering, my mom was like, did u get all thighs and drums? And I told her nope. Aiya forget it, when the KFC comes he can just pick the pieces; the other ones he doesn't want can be given to the other members of the family. And oh, my dad eats only crispy, so there was what he was concerned about.
Man, I wish I took a picture of this. When the KFC came, 22 crispy chicken pieces were ALL in thighs and drums, whereas the 10 original chicken pieces was assorted. Amazing! Wow, that was a miracle! The ten pieces was proof that there was no instruction told to them about choice pieces. (I feel like a Levite heh.)
God really seems to have been giving me so much favor in food. Just last week, I ordered fishball noodles that cost $3.50. I asked for extra noodles. And the lady charged me $3.00! Like how come when I pay less, I get more? My grace was longer for that meal - I'm thankful even up to now ha!
Three weeks ago, I ordered cai fan and I ordered 1 meat and rice. 1 meat and 1 veg with rice cost $3.00 and 1 meat and 2 veg with rice cost $3.50. So I expected to pay $2.50. The lady at the counter smiled at me and charged me $2.00.
Four weeks ago, I ate ramen, and I ordered extra noodles. The lady came to me and said it's really expensive, u need to pay an extra one dollar for extra noodles. Ramen extra noodles are normally a dollar anyway. So I told her, no problem, I'm used to it. After about a minute she came back and said cheekily, yea I talked to the boss, I can charge you fifty cents only, so you don't have to pay a dollar.
Wow thanks God! I didn't do anything to get that, but it sure was fun getting it. Some people get gold dust, gold teeth, huge gemstones, miracle healings, I apparently get cheaper food haha! Why would God do that? I don't know! Maybe He, as a dad, likes to give good gifts too.
Last Tuesday, I talked to a friend and I was telling him how I prayed the double layered Mcspicy burger back into Mcdonald's. (Cos I was trying to describe how God answered my prayer) I've being praying this for a while last year. And then it came in Dec 2008, the double layered Mcspicy for a season. So I was hyped! yay God! But it tasted horrible, cos the meat was not as good quality. So I was just saying, well God didn't give me as good a quality meat but hey He answered the prayer. So I'm praying for better quality. 2 days after that conversation, the double Mcspicy came back again! I was shocked, so I went to try it. And the quality is better! Man! God answered again, and with better quality. It was the same, but definitely better than in Dec 2008. I have a feeling that God's just trying to get back at me herh herh. Why does God need to improve it twice or three times and not just give me all at one go? I also don't know. Why does Jesus need to pray for a man's eyes twice before his eyesight was completely restored, and not just once?
TGFI, Volume 567: more AI-heavy than normal
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment