Waking up is so much easier now that the guilt of being late is less. Now though every morning I have to make the choice between taking the train for an hour fifteen or getting my dad to fetch me. Well, that's what happens when my dad is always loitering around the house in the morning. Good for him though. I miss those days where I didn't have to worry about getting up.
I feel kind of sad transferring every email from my stanford account to my gmail account. It's like a closing an already closed chapter in my life again. Stanford webmail has been a constant companion in my studies at stanford. It really opened my eyes to how much spam mail an email account could take. now I have over 9000 unread mails, of which I keep only 3 out of every 50. Something to do inbetween the lull times at work indeed.
That's not all a sad matter. With me getting gmail, I am now officially technosavvy. Probably the next level in my growth would be to dissect my mouse (my computer mouse). It's really interesting to me that with the advent of the wireless mouse, one day u might really accidentally grab a real mouse thinking it's a computer mouse. *squeaky*
I pray Lord, that my mom would buy me wassants today.
Speaking of mouses, I remember once when I was 11 or 12, I was doing a writing project that was due the next day, and I had a mouse that was slightly slow to respond. I got so frustrated I threw the mouse on the floor, and it was destroyed like it would have been if u had shot it with a pellet gun. maybe. just then my parents came back and said, "why did u do that? now you can't finish your project." they were right. why did I do that? I don't know, except wisdom taught me in that one day the value of self control.
And of self control, I am now skipping breakfast to be able to eat lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment